All III Year Under Graduate Students and II Year Post Graduate Students are eligible to apply to be part of the Placement Process. All II Year UG and PG students are eligible to apply for the Pre-Placement Process (Training). Following are the Steps to apply for Placement Services.
STEP 1 - Register for the 30 Hours Skill Development Training in the College Office and collect a Receipt (note the receipt Number)
STEP 2 - Download the Placement Application Form
STEP 3 – Submit the copy of the Confirmation Sheet to the Placement Officer
STPE 4 – Retain One Copy for yourself.
Official Placements will begin from July until March
How does the Placement Process work?
STEP 1 - HR of a company contacts College or Placement Officer contacts the company
STEP 2 - Announcement is made of a Placement Drive, JD, CTC is announced to students
STEP 3 - Placement Representative is contacted with details with regards to Date and Timing
STEP 4 - Students are required to Sign-Up for the Placement Drive
STEP 5 - Companies Confirm the Drive with Infrastructure Details
STPE 6 - Students participate in the Placement Drive (Pre-Placement Talk, Test/Personal Interview)
STEP 7 - Short-listed Candidates are announced
1. Each student is allotted a maximum of ONE Offer letter only.
2. You must communicate with the company only via the Placement centre ONLY
3. List of selected students will be put up on the notice board.
4. After having accepted a job offer, if you do not wish to join the company due to genuine reasons, then you must inform the Placement Office.
Students, who want to pursue higher studies, do refrain from Placement process.
1. Remember you are representing the college; therefore you will act responsibly and not convey any negative image about the college to companies’ officials.
2. You must carry copies of your resume(use template provided) originals/copies of your certificates as required , passport size photographs
3. You must wear your ID-card at all times during placement process.
4. You are expected to be punctual for the placement process. Late comers will not be allowed. 5. You must be formally dressed during the placement process.
6. The date/time/venue of the interviews will be subject to change if situation warrants, you must be alert to announcements made
7. You are also requested to forward contacts if you have any, in different companies so that the Placement Office may formally invite these companies for placements. The Placement Office reserves the right to override any of the above rules if required under special circumstances.
All rights reserved © 2023 St Joseph's University, Bengaluru
Website Powered by Cloud Business Pages from INI Technologies Pvt Ltd., India, Kochi